Special Education (SEN)|Full Time|Permanent|Wirral|£30000 - £50000
Special Education (SEN)13
We are working with a Wirral secondary school specialising in the support of pupils who have experienced behavioural, emotional or social challenges.
The school has a 'fresh start' philosophy designed to engage with these pupils and help them realise their true potential.
They are now looking to appoint a (SEMH) Teacher to start immediately. The successful candidate will ideally have experience of working in a similar setting but that is not essential and training will be provided. You will be joining a great team of experienced teachers and teaching assistants who provide a caring environment in which a range of challenging, inspiring and exciting learning opportunities are provided. The position will be temporary to start with but could become permanent for the right candidate.
If you would like an informal chat about the position, then call us on 0151 336 8454 or 0151 336 4842. Alternatively, to apply click the 'Apply Now' option.
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
Please note, whilst we endeavour to contact all applicants, due to the high volume of applications received it is likely that we will only be able to contact suitable candidates.
Benefits of working with Red Apple Education:
- We offer the most competitive rates of pay – we are committed to paying you more.
- Access to our ‘Job’s Portal’ where we have day to day, short term and long term roles.
- Free ongoing CPD.
- Free mentoring and support – our directors are former school leaders so are well positioned to support you.
- Help with letter of application and interview techniques.
- 24-hours contact.
- AWR compliant so moving to scale after 12 weeks.
- Refer a friend scheme – earn you and a friend £100.00 (unlimited referrals).
Red Apple Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Red Apple Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate.
Red Apple Education is an equal opportunities employer.
Special Education (SEN)
Salary/Rate of Pay:
£30000 - £50000