Working in a school environment can, without doubt be a challenging career but it is one that will bring rich rewards in terms of the satisfaction you gain knowing that you have made a difference.
Whether you are working in administration or a support role or whether you are a classroom teacher, you will have a role to play in the school that will contribute to the overall wellbeing of the children and their academic progressions.
That said, there will always be days when you may feel your performance has not met the challenges presented to you and on these occasions you may feel your motivation for the role suffer. We are here to support you in these circumstances. We have over 25 combined years of experience working in schools and there is little you will experience that we haven’t experienced ourselves, we will be here for you to share your experiences and we can guide and support you to ensure that the experience becomes and opportunity; to learn and improve.
You can call us any time, day or night, if you’ve had a challenging day and feel as if you need some guidance or support, then just give us a call. We want you to enjoy your work and be happy in your role and we will do all we can to help you realise this vision.
Pay and Benefits
We pride ourselves on paying our staff a higher rate than any other agency! This is a commitment we have yet to be beaten on!
We are not driven by financial targets so our focus is entirely on securing you the work you desire and developing strong and effective relationships.
Benefits of joining Red Apple Education:
- Personalised service tailored to your needs
- Highest rates of pay
- Fastest growing agency with exemplary reputation
- Only agency in the UK run by former Headteacher and Deputy Headteacher.
- Unparalleled 24/7 mentoring support and guidance.
- Agency built on relationships not finance
- Strong Ethical and Moral code
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Day to day supply and long term positions available
- Free extensive CPD opportunities
- Access to our extensive and robust network of schools across Wirral and the Northwest