We are delighted to confirm that we now have REC membership.
We successfully passed their assessment criteria with 100% compliance which has now given us full member status.
REC is recognised as the professional body for recruitment. They share our passion for quality and like us are totally committed to maintaining the highest level of compliance and integrity in all that they do. Other aspects of REC are:
- Recruitment's biggest lobbying voice
- The source of recruitment knowledge
- Committed to raising recruitment standards
- Dedicated to developing successful careers in recruitment
- Striving to exceed members' expectations through business support.
- Serves members through a wide range of benefits, divided into the REC’s five pillars of membership.
At Red Apple Education we are totally committed to ensuring that our processes and procedures are rigorous and robust and we pride ourselves in having systems in place that support the needs of our schools both from a regulatory and operational perspective. Our REC membership is evidence of our ongoing commitment.
If you are looking to work with a recruitment business with a difference, one that is school centric with over 30 years direct experience of working in schools, then you should not hesitate to give us a call.