Other|Part Time|Permanent|Wirral|£20000 - £30000
Part-time (24 hours per week)
Grade 4 (point 7) £20, 130 per annum (pro-rata)
Red Apple Education Ltd is one of the fastest growing independent school employment businesses in the Northwest with offices on the Wirral (Thornton Hough) and in Liverpool (Royal Albert Dock).
Our brand has become synonymous with quality and expertise and we are very proud of what we have achieved in such a relatively short space of time. We have ambitious expansion plans over the coming 12 months and as part of these plans we are looking to recruit a Compliance Officer to join our Wirral office.
Compliance is a vital part of our organisation and we pride ourselves on going above and beyond legislation/regulations to ensure that we have a robust and rigorous compliance process in place.
The successful candidate will be based in our beautiful, eye catching office in the picturesque village of Thornton Hough. Our office is a Grade 2 listed building and part of the Lord Leverhulme Trust. It is easily accessible by car or bus as we are located on the main Wirral bus route. We also have ample car parking available.
The successful candidate will be joining a warm, welcoming and successful team and will benefit from our training and development packages. It would be desirable for you to have experience of working in a compliance setting, even it that may be in a different sector although this is not essential as training will be available.
This is a very exciting opportunity for you to join a warm and dynamic team in a fast-moving environment and to contribute to our ongoing success.
What’s expected of you:
- Excellent administration skills
- Organised and conscientious, with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills – the ideal candidate is able to manage and communicate information clearly and concisely across the company and to external organisations; verbal with strong telephone and keyboard skills
- The ability to work quickly, accurately and consistently under pressure
- Self-motivated/driven personality
- Ability to build rapport and gain trust
- Excellent written and verbal English Skills;
- Previous experience in a compliance role is desirable.
About the role:
- You will be instrumental in ensuring our ongoing success and growth.
- Working closely with education consultants in a fast-paced setting.
- You will be the ‘gatekeeper’ to our rigorous and robust compliance process and procedures.
- You will be meeting and greeting our candidates on a daily and weekly basis.
- Provide a responsive and professional service at all times, as well as ensuring confidentiality to our candidates
- Demonstrating high standards of customer service to our candidates, and working closely with the sales and compliance teams
- Ability to clear our new registrations, quickly and efficiently whilst meeting the required compliance levels
- Follow up general recruitment enquiries via phone and email
- Applying for and following up candidates’ references
- Applying for DBS and Barred List checks
Benefits and Rewards
- We are a small independent business which means decisions are made quickly and everyone matters
- Structured and clear targets
- Strong team dynamic that promotes an energetic and productive environment
- 2 offices covering Merseyside with ambitious expansion plans for the next 12 months.
- Competitive salary
- Clear progression channels
Salary/Rate of Pay:
£20000 - £30000