School Business Manager
Special Education (SEN)|Full Time|Fixed|Wirral|£30000 - £50000
Special Education (SEN)13
Are you a School Administrator or Business Manager ideally with SIM's experience (but not essential) and looking for work in the Wirral and West Cheshire area?
We would like to hear from you because we are supporting several schools, primary and secondary who have a growing need for individuals with your skills and experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
We are looking for approachable and experienced School Administrators & Business Managers with strong communication skills, ideally with knowledge of using SIMS/FMS although this is not essential.
These roles require people with knowledge of the regulatory framework in education and the various funding agencies including ESFA. You should also have experience of working in a school setting and a proven track record of effectively managing staff and working with parents and students in a positive and friendly manner.
- SIMS experience (desirable)
- Experience working within a busy school office
- FMS experience (desirable)
- Outstanding literacy, numeracy and IT skills.
- Undertake general reception duties
- Experience of managing school compliance in key areas of health and safety.
- Experience of deliver school financial compliance.
- You will be well organised and confident in dealing with parental queries
- Have excellent administrative skills.
- Have a high standard of communication skills, face to face, orally and in writing
- An empathy with parents, students and teachers, and be professional at all times
- Undertake routine financial administration
Qualifications and Skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS registered with the update service, or willing to obtain one.
- Accountancy qualification (desirable)
- School Business Manager qualification (desirable)
- Degree level or equivalent (desirable)
If you would like an informal chat about the position, then call us on 0151 708 6789.
Alternatively, to apply click the 'Apply Now' option.
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please note, whilst we endeavour to contact all applicants, due to the high volume of applications received it is likely that we will only be able to contact suitable candidates.
Benefits of working with Red Apple Education:
- We offer the most competitive rates of pay – we are committed to paying you more.
- Access to our ‘Job’s Portal’ where we have day to day, short term and long-term roles.
- Free ongoing CPD.
- Free mentoring and support – our directors are former school leaders so are well positioned to support you.
- Help with letter of application and interview techniques.
- 24-hours contact.
- AWR compliant so moving to scale after 12 weeks.
- Refer a friend scheme – earn you and a friend £100.00 (unlimited referrals).
Red Apple Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Red Apple Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate.
Red Apple Education is an equal opportunities employer.
School Business Manager
Special Education (SEN)
Salary/Rate of Pay:
£30000 - £50000