Year 1 Teacher
Primary School|Full Time|Maternity Cover|North West|£20000 - £30000
We are working with an Ofsted rated 'Good' Primary school located in Liverpool, close to the city centre.
This is a vibrant, inclusive school with a creative curriculum and a commitment to raising the standard and performance of all pupils.
They are now looking to appoint a year 1 teacher to cover maternity leave. The role is to start after the Easter break.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in Key Stage 1 and will be an outstanding practitioner. NQT's will be considered.
The start date is the 15th of April 2019 and it is a fixed position until July 2019.
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
If you would like an informal chat about the position, then call us on 0151 708 6789. Alternatively, to apply click the 'Apply Now' option.
Please note, whilst we endeavour to contact all applicants, due to the high volume of applications received it is likely that we will only be able to contact suitable candidates.
Benefits of working with Red Apple Education:
- We offer the most competitive rates of pay – we are committed to paying you more.
- Access to our ‘Job’s Portal’ where we have day to day, short term and long term roles.
- Free ongoing CPD.
- Free mentoring and support – our directors are former school leaders so are well positioned to support you.
- Help with letter of application and interview techniques.
- 24-hours contact.
- AWR compliant so moving to scale after 12 weeks.
- Refer a friend scheme – earn you and a friend £100.00 (unlimited referrals).
Red Apple Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Red Apple Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate.
Red Apple Education is an equal opportunities employer.
Year 1 Teacher
Salary/Rate of Pay:
£20000 - £30000