Primary School|Full Time|Fixed|North West|£15000 - £20000
We are working with an Ofsted rated 'Good' Primary School based in Cheshire.
The school is looking to appoint a teaching assistant with experience working with pupils in Foundation Two and Key Stage One.
The successful candidate will have experience of working as a teaching assistant in a primary setting, will be caring and empathetic and will have a proven track record of being able to effectively support pupils in their learning and development.
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
If you would like an informal chat about the position, then call us on 0151 336 8454 or 0151 336 4842. Alternatively, to apply click the 'Apply Now' option.
Please note, whilst we endeavour to contact all applicants, due to the high volume of applications received it is likely that we will only be able to contact suitable candidates.
Benefits of working with Red Apple Education:
- - We offer the most competitive rates of pay – we are committed to paying you more.
- - Access to our ‘Job’s Portal’ where we have day to day, short term and long term roles.
- - Free ongoing CPD.
- - Free mentoring and support – our directors are former school leaders so are well positioned to support you.
- - Help with letter of application and interview techniques.
- - 24-hours contact.
- - AWR compliant so moving to scale after 12 weeks.
- - Refer a friend scheme – earn you and a friend £100.00 (unlimited referrals).
Red Apple Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Red Apple Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate.
Red Apple Education is an equal opportunities employer.
Salary/Rate of Pay:
£15000 - £20000