Primary School|Full Time|Fixed|Wirral|£15000 - £20000
We are working with an Ofsted rated 'Good' Primary school located on the Wirral.
This is a vibrant school with an inclusive approach where pupils, staff and parents contribute positively to the school community.
The school is looking to appoint a teaching assistant to work across the key stages. Whilst the role will be to provide general classroom support, there will be occassions when you will be working with small groups of pupils providing literacy and numeracy support. The successful candidate will have experience of working as a teaching assistant in a primary school setting and will have a minimum NVQ Level 2 or equivalent.
The start date will be immediately after the Easter break and this is potentially a long term position.
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
Benefits of working with Red Apple Education:
- We offer the most competitive rates of pay – we are committed to paying you more.
- Access to our ‘Job Portal’ where we have day to day, short term and long term roles.
- Free ongoing CPD.
- Free mentoring and support – our directors are former school leaders so are well positioned to support you.
- Help with letter of application and interview techniques.
- 24-hours contact.
- AWR compliant so moving to scale after 12 weeks.
- Refer a friend scheme – earn you and a friend £100.00 each (unlimited referrals).
Red Apple Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Red Apple Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate.
Red Apple Education is an equal opportunities employer.
Salary/Rate of Pay:
£15000 - £20000